The Diablo 3 Maphack is pretty self explanatory and probably our easiest hack to use. Essentially, all you have to do is simply turn the maphack on and you’re good to go, the map hack will take care of the rest. It will reveal the entirety of the map in whatever zone you are currently in, whether you are looking at your minimap or the large map (usually accessed by pressing “Tab” or “M”). While there are some other working maphacks out for Diablo 3, ours comes with features that the others don’t provide.
Diablo 3 Maphack Instructions:
If you are having an purchase twitter followers issue with the Diablo 3 maphack please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as descriptive as possible.
1. Start Diablo 3 from its executable file.
2. Minimize the game, and run D3Maphack.exe. Once the map hack loads, it should automatically detect your game and activate. If it fails to do so, simply hit the “Detect Diablo 3″ button.
3. Once your copy of Diablo 3 has been detected, select whatever features you want to activate by clicking the checkbox.
Diablo 3 Maphack Features:
Once the map hack loads, you can select whatever features you want to activate.
- Reveals the whole map of whatever zone you are in.
- Reveals all special objects such as waypoints and doors.
- Reveals and highlights all NPC’s with different colors. Green dots represent friendly players and followers, white dots represent NPC’s, yellow dots represent minor enemies, orange dots represent elite enemies, and red dots represent bosses.
- Reveals the location of all treasure chests.
Diablo 3 Maphack Known Issues:
- Randomly crashes. If you’re having this problem, please email email@example.com with what you were doing before your game crashed.